8 Reasons To Set Up Your Radio Station With Redbrook Group
Redbrook Group is a visionary group of companies that builds market leading brands in various digital niches.
One of those key niches is media, more particularly radio.
The Group has invested in setting up specialized radio channels, both online and offline that target various African audiences.
2018 sees Redbrook Group take a very targeted approach towards building up significant media muscle in select African media markets.
In line with that vision, the Group realized the need to work with current media practitioners to develop, improve and offer relevant insight to their operations.
The group therefore offers specialized services in both digital and analog sectors, focusing on strengthening exiting strengths and limiting key challenges for each radio station.
For those radio stations that have not yet set up a digital arm, Redbrook Group designs relevant digital radio channels and makes them profitable based on the particular market segment.
Redbrook Group of Companies
For any person seriously considering setting up and managing a radio station in Africa, the experts of choice are Redbrook Group of Companies.
Here’s 8 reasons why:
1. Superior Broadcast Radio Solutions
Redbrook Group Radio Consulting provides programming, music consulting, operational guidance, sales assistance, and research to commercial, public and independent radio stations throughout Africa and Asia.
2. Unlocking New Broadcast Revenue Opportunities
Redbrook Group Radio Consulting brings neutral eyes to unlock new opportunities.
They help managers unlock the potential of their stations and capitalize on new opportunities, like the growing relevance of internet radio.
3. Unique Broadcast Solutions
They don’t offer any ‘cookie-cutter’ solution.
They look at each situation and offer the best approach for clients. Every market is unique.
4. Target Local Programming Solutions
Redbrook Group Radio Consulting helps clients with targeted local programming and sales solutions, without a cast-in-stone satellite offering or format-in-a-box plan.
Redbrook Group broadcast solutions are totally customized to client needs.
5. Flexibility With Radio Stations
Redbrook Group Radio Consulting works with stations in all market sizes and with all mainstream formats.
6. New Insights To Grow Audience, Market and Revenue Share
Whether the station is all music, all talk, all sports, or a unique combination, their goal is to help stations get more listeners, keep them listening longer and increase revenue.
The Group is a multi-format custom programming and management consultancy.
7. Boosting Low Sales
Are your sales on the downlow?
The Group is sure they can help your station get back on track with itemized sales promotions, outreach campaigns and Client Seminars that will pinpoint what needs to be done to boost new sales and repeat business.
8. Specific Solutions
What does that entail?
- Create new sponsorship opportunities
- Develop new benchmarks for sake
- Innovate new Promotion and Contest opportunities
- Capitalize on unspent air time. Suggest ways to turn dead airtime into a sponsor’s haven.
- Review sales systems, presentations, and goals.
- Accompany reps on sales calls; note strengths and weaknesses.
- Conduct needs analysis and work on individual selling areas.
- Set goals and track achievements.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of your stations and key competitors.
- Improve time spent listening
- Improve Across day-part listening
- Monitor on-air programming and provide unbiased feedback;
- Organize coaching sessions with On-Air talent, review their performances, and conduct programming workshop.
- Develop Voiceover coaching workshops
- Music playlist management
- Analyze Station Imaging Packaging
- Analyze music software and see how it helps meet programming, sales and marketing objectives.
- Review tactical Station Campaigns. Recommend best-selling quarterly station promotions based on the station’s niche.
Consulting is the best way to get a non-biased view of your station’s health.
Many times, insiders will have a biased view of what’s needed to improve each department based on an inherent need to protect their turf.
It’s a fear that with consulting, there is more judgment than encouragement.
Redbrook Group has worked with radio clients for over 18 years, so they know that this is almost practically the case with every radio group.
This is why, they seek to make it obvious from the very beginning that they are here to support, encourage and champion every aspect of the radio journey – from programming to sales, customer support and news.
With Redbrook’s Group’s consulting service, they come in to assist and celebrate rather than criticize and condemn.
That’s why one of their final tasks AFTER they’ve met all relevant departments is to write a detailed business plan detailing sales and programming changes to improve programming and track and grow your sales.
Redbrook Group is available to provide weekly music and programming guidance, follow-up sales tracking reviews, ongoing sales promotions, and individual sales help.
This Consulting service is timely, cost-efficient, and improves the sales and programming. They provide actionable ways to improve sales and the selling system, in addition to programming and ratings.
Reach out to them for a free independent Consultation report for your station.